Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bizarro World

So, I believe that I have entered the bizarro world. Right after my last blog, I got a little surprise. The morning after my horrific night of no sleep, I had to do a lot of business stuff with Tim. I had to run errands, and go to the bank for like two hours with a fusssy baby, and sign a whole bunch of papers.
I was really irriatable, to say the least. Anyway, after finishing a mountain of dishes that night (which was friday) Timmy handed me a piece of paper with a number on it. He said, "this is your confirmation , here is the credit card. Check in time is 3:00 Sat. Afternoon, check out Monday at 11:00."
HOW BIZARRE! (please excuse my dreadful spelling) Tim booked me a room for two nights to get some sleep! It had a King Size Bed and a Jacuzzi tub, and I got two massages! Not that Tim isn't a fantastic husband, but he never does anything like this. It was just bizarre. and wonderful.
So, after two wonderful nights of sleeping through the night, I was ready to return to my life of ever wakefulness. This is where things get really bizarre. Holden went to bed at 8:00, easily. Dani was in bed by 8:30. Holden slept until midnight, ate, slept until 5:00am, ate, and then slept until 9:30! He has never slept that much, ever! Dani didn't wake up once in the night, and did not come out of her room until 9:00 am. I have now had three nights of sleep. It is a different world, I'm telling you.
So, to top off the most bizarro world morning ever, I taped Sesame Street for Dani this morning, and went to push play, and Dani said "Wait! Mom, that was Le bar." (Meaning Levar from Reading Rainbow.) I asked her if she would rather watch Reading Rainbow than Sesame Street, and she replied, "Well, yeah!"
Apparently while I was gone, my 4 year old, became an 8 year old, and my baby sleeps through the night. Hence, my bizarro world.

No comments: